- Stimulates grass growth. Saves fertilizer cost. Promotes better utilization of fertilizer used.
- Coulter cuts sod in front of each parabolic curve chisel to reduce clods on top of soil. Chisel design lifts sod while fracturing soil to allow air, water, and fertilizer to penetrate down to the roots. Packed cow paths are broken up to help grass growth.
- Points are heat treated to exacting specifications. Staggered shanks help prevent trash build up. Shanks set on 15" centers. Coulters are 17 inches and can be adjusted up or down.
- Sheer bolts protect shanks rocks, roots, and other immovable objects.
- Seven standard plow models from 3'10" to 17'.
- Requires 10 to 15 horsepower per shank depending on soil type. Category 2 hook up is standard except on 3 and 4 shank.
|Model #||# of Shanks||Plows||Approx. Weight|
|TC-8 (tongue type)||8||13'||2000 lbs.|
|TC-10 (tongue type)||10||13'||2500 lbs.|
|TC-12 (tongue type)||12||15'||3000 lbs.|